It’s an honor and privilege, and immense work and fun, to bring the stories of our county to the people of our county.
Here’s what's coming to the 2014 First-Ever Annual Mendocino County Museum Road Show -- A Grand Comic, Musical and Dramatic Entertainment of Local History starring Eminent Local Thespians presenting our county’s exciting past in the exciting and authentic style of the past!
See and Hear Amazing True Tales of Early Life in Our County!
Thrill to startling Tales of Courage and Turpitude from the early days of our county circa 100 years ago, including:
- Teamster Walter Gschwend’s Epic Haul from Low Gap to Needle Rock!
- The Notorious Wood Family of Fort Bragg!
- The Perilous Tale of the Little Girls Caught on the Greenwood Trestle!
- The 1914 Willits Children’s’ March for Prohibition!
- The 1906 Earthquake brought to life before your eyes! Illustrated with Giant Historical Photographs – some Never Before Seen!
- Great Live Music from All About Sally (Guest appearance and Sneak Preview on KZYX&Z Humble Pie 10am Saturday February 8.)
Doors open at 6:30 pm to Curiosities, Exhibits & Activities in our Pop-Up Museum Gallery in the lobby. Show begins at 7:30. ONE NIGHT ONLY IN EACH LOCATION!
An Entirely Mendocino County created Product – all content, all performers, all stories.
Occupy the Past!
(And next year we plan to do another one, with all different stories. And the year after that, and the year after that…there is so much richness here.)